quinta-feira, 22 de novembro de 2012

A brief discussion about blender

Hello people, well to start talking about the blender, you guys who are interested in this blog should know that to be an animator or a modeler you have to be a lot of creativity and much, much patience even because are many processes that are you guys will have to be made until you have a nice end result to the human eye (ie, the closest to perfection better >.<), but don't be scared, go slowly and do many exercises, read other blogs to search too far, that in time you guys will become increasingly experienced in this tool, it's only a matter of time and practice.

Well let's to the point, I'll put some pictures below of things already created in the blender for you guys and see if maybe a little inspiration :).

This is a hand that I did a few weeks ago, didn't take long, and soon I'll post here on the blog the video tutorial that  I saw to learn how to make a human hand, but remember, the tutorial videos are just for y'all don't lose yourself and learn the tools, but don't copy the same, because otherwise you will never learn to do it the way of you, watch tutorials, but don't copy the same quite okay ^ ^ be creative.


This is a body that I created using as reference the body of Wonder Woman (a picture of her that I found on the internet, to use as BluePrints (soon I'll explain what are the BluePrints)).
to create this body and make him look as close as possible to the rounded shape human I used the tool subdividesurface (I'll explain more about it later).


And this is a face of a man who did a few months ago and now I'm texturing, well, as you guys can see this in the way of texture blender, where the object is already mapped and textured (part of the eye) and the rest is white because isn't yet textured. For this object texturing I used UV mapping (which I will explain later in the texture).



On my facebook I have other pictures of my animation projects, if you guys want you can visit and take a look at my other creations.

http://www.facebook.com/mariapaula.lucio/photos_albums

Well, enough about me and about my creations, let's to the point.
To start you need in blender DOWNLOAD blender (laughs), below is the link where you guys can download this software and start exploring the world blender.

here is
v
v
v
v
v
http://www.blender.org/download/get-blender/

In the next post I'll begin to explain the interface and the command of the blender.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário